War On, lol jk

Whitestripe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want my account back, i was banned for no godamm reason. LL if you decide to kick my ass at least send me an email saying it so, and why. I have been banned for a long time, I already have sent more than 10 requests tickets or something and I am not gonna tolerate this bullcrap. Just to clear you guys out let me explain something...I will not send a fax to San Francisco or whatever, I wont call the support line, I will not create another account and I will not send another Goddamm ticket saying how much I like blowing smoke up their asses. I was a civilized player and I demand an explanation, I have every right to play this game just like everyone else. So if you wanna help me, go ahead...im listening. Oh by the way, this is gonna -.- you guys off, I already tried that Hotspot thing that hides your IP adress. It didnt worked...

Here I am listening to WhiteStripe's 'Jolene' and you are reading this probably thinking 'another stupid user that is never getting his account back'. Oh well, At least I tried...100 times...

7 answers to this question

If you want help, delete your previous entry, it is not helping. Look for an email at the address you used when you first created the Account. That email will explain why you cannot access your Account. There is an appeal process and you need to change your attitude or find someone and explain the situation to them and have them write an appeal letter for you.

This is a public SL Resident questions and answers Forum, a blog.

Depends on what the status of your account is. If you had an email saying you are defianately banned then the appeal process is filing the guest ticket for "reactivate and old account" and doing the smoke blowing thing.

If you're account is on administritive hold & you aren`t getting any info at all, then frustrating as that is, it is normal. LL is checking something and they won`t tell you what & from what I have seen they don`t reply to tickets or emails or anything until they are done checking, then you either get the ban email or you get your account back.

A month seems to be a common time for admin hold to last & often people get an email asking for ID when it gets near to be resolved. Admin hold drives everyone crazy, so you have my sympathy if thats where you are at.

Either way keep your cool, ranting may make you feel better in the short term but could cost you your account which sucks in the long term.

• Like 1

The email I used didn't received any info from the admins about the ban. But I am not so sure now, I think it was a year ago they banned me, anyways I cant acess to that email because an asian guy in Beijing attempted to hack that email and I had to cancel it. If they put me on hold like you said, then they'll problably reactivate my account when i'm dead. Im running outta options, ima pain in the ass, I Dunnooooo. It would be so much better this way, 'Hey LL give my account back, my IP is blablabala, kthxbye.' DONE

Ranting to a bunch of non-Lindens in a public forum won't do anything but get everyone here ticked at you, and it would just make things worse for you if a Linden actually read your post.  The best idea is to send a politely-worded support ticket and wait.  Don't expect miracles, but maybe one will happen anyway. 

--||-
  • Like 1

All you can do is the ticket to reactivate an old account, using your current email address and make sure they know the old email address isn`t valid anymore, so that they aren`t replying to you in the wrong place & then hope for the best.

That or a plane ticket to SF and go knock on their door hehe

Good luck, hope you get an answer soon :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.