Premium land disappeared

Jatar Winger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently had a credit card expire and was replaced and as a result my SecondLife account was not paid for about a month or so. I have since input my new data and have paid up my account and can now sign in. My inventory and linden dollars are still there but my premium land has disappeared. How do I get it back? I have 1024m2 available for purchase but can it be anywhere?

Edited by Jatar Winger

3 answers to this question

You won't be able to get back the exact same premium land parcel that had originally.  Your choices in using the 1024 m2 are (1) getting a Linden Home (the new ones are still somewhat limited, but more available than they had been)  or (2) purchasing a parcel on mainland.   You will need to pay the one-time cost for purchasing a mainland parcel, but after that, if your land holdings stay within the 1024 sqm, you won't be charged monthly tier.  Also, if you purchase land that you want to be covered by the free 1024 sqm, make sure it is on mainland and not on a private estate.   There is a very good class about land purchases and ownership offered inworld at Caledon Oxbridge University.  It is a free class and is very worthwhile.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jatar Winger said:

I recently had a credit card expire and was replaced and as a result my SecondLife account was not paid for about a month or so. I have since input my new data and have paid up my account and can now sign in. My inventory and linden dollars are still there but my premium land has disappeared. How do I get it back? I have 1024m2 available for purchase but can it be anywhere?

By 'your Premium land', do you mean that you had a Premium Home somewhere or you owned some Mainland? 

If a Premium Home, then you'll just have to go to your Dashboard and get a new place.

If mainland, have you gone back to see if someone else - besides Gov Linden - owns it?  If it is owned by Gov Linden, you may be able to get it back.  I'd start with Live Chat because it is faster and they might at least be able to tell you if is possible to get the same location back.   If someone else now owns it, then you are definitely out of luck.

• Like 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

If mainland, have you gone back to see if someone else - besides Gov Linden - owns it?  If it is owned by Gov Linden, you may be able to get it back.  I'd start with Live Chat because it is faster and they might at least be able to tell you if is possible to get the same location back.   If someone else now owns it, then you are definitely out of luck.

That's a good point I didn't think about. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.