An Idea/Suggestion For a New Communal Area

Eva Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in another thread as it is quite a specific idea that could be lost in the Themes threads or Open Water Sailing thread.

Some years ago we used to have The Weather Channel present in Second Life which I understand was an independent business that maintained a few Sims that included surfing and downhill ski-ing. The Weather Channel left Second Life I'm guessing 9 or 10 years ago but I recall the sims being immensely popular. I 'learned' to surf there and was myself very disappointed when the sims closed.

Would there be any interest in asking the moles if they could recreate something along those lines for residents and guests?
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Evarne said:
I wasn't sure if I should post this in another thread as it is quite a specific idea that could be lost in the Themes threads or Open Water Sailing thread.

Some years ago we used to have The Weather Channel present in Second Life which I understand was an independent business that maintained a few Sims that included surfing and downhill ski-ing. The Weather Channel left Second Life I'm guessing 9 or 10 years ago but I recall the sims being immensely popular. I 'learned' to surf there and was myself very disappointed when the sims closed.

Would there be any interest in asking the moles if they could recreate something along those lines for residents and guests?

If i am right, and said before, Belliseria is like a coat that will fit in some sizes ... for others you really need to go out and explore/develop mainland.
Belli are regions to trigger people to expand to more, and what you want would fit in that picture.
I guess it will be a "no" from LL

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 5

I don't see any harm in asking. They have made fairground and beach resort type places before. A surfing beach, or a golf course, hang gliding or other attractions would not be so different. I suppose they could be seen as competition to those run on private estates, or elsewhere on mainland but I don't think that is a major issue. Personally, I think the more value they can add the better. 

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.