best mutlimedia tv in sl, deedable, not full sim heard, updated movies? somone know?

Syreni Barony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Syreni. We can't here as i know to suggest brands but the only sure is that at Marketplace you can find many models, some of them in very good prices. As i know some models play immidiately without any process or settings and some others no for all. For example some of them, require to activate the Interactive option to use the Web Browser (Setup > Set Playlists > Interactive. You need to check also how laggy is the TV you are gonna buy, how many prims and what settings / rights you need to enjoy your purchase without problems.

In past  i got a TV but i used it occassionaly. Are you sure that you will spend many hours in your SL to watch and generally to have fun with a TV? Are you sure that you will not get bored with it very soon? So, I suggest before to buy a Television, to get from Marketplace a free web browser. It is like a monitor and with it, you can see your favorite videos in youture, to listen your favorite music, to find any info you need, even to check your mails if you wish or your dashboard in world. It works exactly like Internet Explorer or Mozilla and usually it modified so you can resize it making it as bigger as you wish (only 1 or 2 prims). If after that, you decide that it doesnt cover you and you need something better, you can purchase a TV. That's what i believe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.