Eyes!

miaminightmare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To start, telling me to open the marketplace and start searching doesn't help me. Obviously I already did that 🤣

I wanted to know what other people's favorite place to get eyes was! I've heard of {SONG} and such. But I'm using a Genus head right now and am mostly looking for Genus appliers. Secondly, omega if not straight up genus. I don't like mesh eyes because of the hassle of having to place them but I'm willing to put myself in hell if it means a cute pair of eyes. I believe 89HZ/Ringohana has a ton of the mesh eyes I'm thinking of, style wise. 

I'm very fond of the eyes used in stores aimed towards kawaii/asian. Unicult and MEOW had some things I found super pretty but didn't quite fit what I was looking for.

😭 I get back on the road tomorrow at the buttcrack of dawn so I'll be checking back on the forums when I can!

On 11/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, miaminightmare said:

Thanks for the replies! Definitely going to check them out once I get my butt back to a computer. 🥰

hi...  just wanted to respond now...  i blog..  and i hav a little but nice list of free eyes.  i'll post my little list in less than 24 hours.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.