Kudos for Banned List Improvements

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure what team to thank, but I just now added someone to my estate ban list and was thrilled to see the different ways to organize. I can order by last date logged in, and if its been ten years, I figure its safe to delete them from the list. Plus you can specify how long to ban. And it tells when they were banned and by whom. 

Thanks Team! 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Now if only estate bans didn't randomly drop the ball and let banned people into a sim, something that doesn't happen with parcel bans.

I have only ever noticed that happen when you rent a full sim and there is a tiny tiny square on the corner that is still owned by the land owner. Removing that eliminated the problem for me

9 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

I have only ever noticed that happen when you rent a full sim and there is a tiny tiny square on the corner that is still owned by the land owner. Removing that eliminated the problem for me

That is not the same issue. That is simply one parcel not using a banlist which will route agents to that parcel when attempting to teleport onto a banned/no access parcel in a region, something else that should not be allowed, imo. The viewer should tell agents they're not allowed on the land they targeted, not move them to the nearest unbanned parcel where they can still wreak havoc.

What I'm referring to are estate bans where all parcels in the sim "should" be covered by a ban in the estate banlist but aren't. Even single parcel sims are affected. It happens completely at random that someone on the estate banlist can still make it into sims.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.