Any BoM bodies that are compatible with Old System clothing and skins?

Lucierda Solari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried Slink Redux but the crotch area had weird stretching that I did not like.  The Maitreya body looked great but did not have an option to flatten the wang and nipples.  Utilizator's Avatar 2.0 is horrible with classic clothing.

Does anyone here know of a mesh body with BoM compatibility that classic system clothing and skins will look good on?  I also want said bodies to have an option to flatten the wang and nipples areas, so as to make it look like the body does not have them (I am a PG-13 avatar at least).

I am very grateful for your help.

6 minutes ago, Lucierda Solari said:

I tried Slink Redux but the crotch area had weird stretching that I did not like.  The Maitreya body looked great but did not have an option to flatten the wang and nipples.  Utilizator's Avatar 2.0 is horrible with classic clothing.

Does anyone here know of a mesh body with BoM compatibility that classic system clothing and skins will look good on?  I also want said bodies to have an option to flatten the wang and nipples areas, so as to make it look like the body does not have them (I am a PG-13 avatar at least).

I am very grateful for your help.

Tonic bodies will do what your asking for as well.

10 minutes ago, Lucierda Solari said:

I tried the Fine body.  My clothing looked good from the front, but the back had drastic stretching along the butt.

Any other suggestions?

Yes, don’t go back in time to look for clothing for a modern mesh avatar. The clothing looked bad then and to think it will look any better now on a modern mesh body is mindboggling.

7 minutes ago, Teagan Tobias said:

Yes, don’t go back in time to look for clothing for a modern mesh avatar. The clothing looked bad then and to think it will look any better now on a modern mesh body is mindboggling.

The clothing in question is clothing I easily made myself in Photoshop.  I can also make it in layers and recolor the individual layers in-world.  I could do it with mesh clothing, but I don’t have the skills necessary to create it.  I also don’t have the money to commission others to do all the styles I have.  ToT

Edited by Lucierda Solari

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.