Question

If i buy L$ and i have a "credit" in my second life account they will use first the account "credit" or my credit card ?  its a easy question but i dont found answer in the forum so plz if someone knows it 

3 answers to this question

Yes it should work that way.  I think you have to have US$ funds to pay the full amount tho.  It won't split the cos across the two. So if you go over your balance it will bill it all to the card.

If you want to be sure, go to your Dashboard > Account > Billing Information and change what your CC is used for.  Just click "change" under the Used for column.  You can turn off buying L@ there.  Just remember to turn it back on after you buy your lindens.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

45 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Yes it should work that way.  I think you have to have US$ funds to pay the full amount tho.  It won't split the cos across the two. So if you go over your balance it will bill it all to the card.

That might have been true at some time, but it isn't now.  I bought L$ just a few days ago and i happened to have a freakin $0.01 credit on my account from something.  The buy order used that one cent and then took the rest from my payment method.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell