Where to find Clef de Peau body applier

actualkon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was at the catwa store looking for a body skin to make my slink physique body match my Catwa head and came across a sign that says I need to use the Clef de Peau body appliers to match the skintone of the head I got. Where can I find this? heres the head im using https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Hanako/13603402

Edit: nvm I found the skin appliers for slink

Edited by actualkon
im Dumb

4 minutes ago, actualkon said:

I was at the catwa store looking for a body skin to make my slink physique body match my Catwa head and came across a sign that says I need to use the Clef de Peau body appliers to match the skintone of the head I got. Where can I find this? heres the head im using https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Hanako/13603402

The inworld store would be the most likely spot to search.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clef de Peau/144/142/22

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:
3 hours ago, actualkon said:

The inworld store would be the most likely spot to search.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clef de Peau/144/142/22

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.

Just an additional note to this: the skins in Catwa's male Bento heads will only match to Gen1 body appliers by Clef de Peau, so in this instance (and for once!) Search is not your friend, because those Gen1 skins are now only available at the Catwa store. Clef is currently on Gen3 of his skins at his own mainstore, and those will not match at all. The OP has found the skins at Catwa but to anyone else: take the 'Mesh Body' location on the teleport board, turn around until you see the 'Male Body' sign to the left of the arch, then walk in that direction. The Catwa-compatible Clef de Peau male body skins will be through that arch, on the right.

• Like 1

Actually what I found was the CATWA skins for mesh bodies (in my case, slink). It wasnt the Clef de Peau I needed after all. I got a demo of the slink skin and tested it out and the skin matched perfectly, so now im just waiting till I get some spending money to purchase the skin I need. I assume I saw the sign while I was looking at the male body section when I have a female body and got confused

On 8/27/2019 at 1:49 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Just an additional note to this: the skins in Catwa's male Bento heads will only match to Gen1 body appliers by Clef de Peau, so in this instance (and for once!) Search is not your friend, because those Gen1 skins are now only available at the Catwa store. Clef is currently on Gen3 of his skins at his own mainstore, and those will not match at all. The OP has found the skins at Catwa but to anyone else: take the 'Mesh Body' location on the teleport board, turn around until you see the 'Male Body' sign to the left of the arch, then walk in that direction. The Catwa-compatible Clef de Peau male body skins will be through that arch, on the right.

Actually what I found was the CATWA skins for mesh bodies (in my case, slink). It wasnt the Clef de Peau I needed after all. I got a demo of the slink skin and tested it out and the skin matched perfectly, so now im just waiting till I get some spending money to purchase the skin I need. I assume I saw the sign while I was looking at the male body section when I have a female body and got confused

•  

1 hour ago, actualkon said:

Catwa doesn't make skins for mesh bodies. The only male skins at her store are the ones in that Male Body section, and the demos in the side wing outside her store on the opposite region. They are all by other creators. (The female body skin appliers are similarly located, and also all by other creators.)

Edited by Skell Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.