mootown game place is a lair place

jiaruoking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I play skill game in  called mootown games place a long time play no devil ,every times i just play 60000L/1.5x  machines that one  .but the machinese sometimes eat my L and when I win not give me the L  ,I have a try to concect the machinese owner land owner but no one answer me ,their officer yesterday told me he is not cheack it .but later he said yes but no answer yet. and the machines when you can win high score you can free play again .Not on the trading list,so i win they not pay me And before that I WIN no pay for me and eat my L no pay for me so Existence of fraud plz Investigate the matter。They owe me 900000L in totle .

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jiaruoking said:

I play skill game in  called mootown games place a long time play no devil ,every times i just play 60000L/1.5x  machines that one  .but the machinese sometimes eat my L and when I win not give me the L  ,I have a try to concect the machinese owner land owner but no one answer me ,their officer yesterday told me he is not cheack it .but later he said yes but no answer yet. and the machines when you can win high score you can free play again .Not on the trading list,so i win they not pay me And before that I WIN no pay for me and eat my L no pay for me so Existence of fraud plz Investigate the matter。They owe me 900000L in totle .

Nobody here can help you. We are just residents like you. If you have clear evidence of fraud you need to file a support ticket and maybe an abuse report on the machine but I think contacting support is your first step.  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support  File a ticket.

And stop playing that machine!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

after 900000 that's a bit late :) .. think i'd have stopped after the first 5 L$  if the machines didn't pay out.

I feel the same on the half dozen times I have ever played a gacha machine because I want a rare.  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.