You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you currently at school? Or do you have a school-aged child? 
I'm currently studying a Certificate IV in Education Support (Teacher Aide/Assistant), and assist students in the classroom once a week for placement.
I am happy to help you, or your child, with any work you may have so as to help me gain my experience.
The subjects I excel in are Literacy, English, Inquiry and Bounce Back lessons.But I am also happy to help where I can in Maths and other subjects(just be sure to let me know what subjects).
The age groups I am currently working with in schools is Grade Foundation(before Grade 1),1, 2,3,4 and 5. However, I did complete every year of my schooling so will do my best to aide in any higher grades.
The lessons will be held isl at a library, my place, or if you have your own land, or would rather elsewhere, I am happy to tp over to you. For the younger ones, e.g. your child, I am more than happy to move it to Discord or elsewhere, with your supervision.
Because this is intended to be a little business as well, there will be a charge. But fear not, because you do not even need to pay me straight away! The first lesson will be free, and then I will only charge 20L a lesson. That's right, a lesson! Not by the hour! (I crash a lot which is why I'm not charging by the hour)

If you don't like my tutoring in the free lesson, you don't need to keep organising lessons with me.

This also applies to those of you who are roleplaying school or children in school isl, because any experience is experience for me, especially if your teachers are teaching you things they would teach in actual school!

So if you feel like you'd like to hire me, reply to this post or send me an IM and I will give you a notecard with my availabilities!

It’s actually aimed both rp and rl ways, as said in the post any experience is experience. Should I have posted it elsewhere? As for the underaged kids thing, that is just my list of experience but again, as said in the post, I have said about taking it to Discord or somewhere more suitable, with the parents supervision, because I am aware of the age limit on sl, and I have also said that I’m more than happy to help anyone above those ages as well. So I’m pretty sure I’ve addressed all the issues. Thanks for alerting me to your concern though.

1 hour ago, AipomKing said:

It’s actually aimed both rp and rl ways, as said in the post any experience is experience. Should I have posted it elsewhere? As for the underaged kids thing, that is just my list of experience but again, as said in the post, I have said about taking it to Discord or somewhere more suitable, with the parents supervision, because I am aware of the age limit on sl, and I have also said that I’m more than happy to help anyone above those ages as well. So I’m pretty sure I’ve addressed all the issues. Thanks for alerting me to your concern though.

RP belongs in the RP section
but you look for a job, those belong in the employment section.
advertising for RL tutoring won't help a lot in SL .. most people will never expose their RL to a total stranger who is behind a avatar ..and for sure not their kids

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.