VeritasMcMaster

Events ---- need help please

Question

I keep getting notices that I cannot post an event because it is a duplicate of one already posted. We have a daily walk in clinic. The date is different with each posting. I have changed the title, body, and type but still won't go through. I have read the conditions and do not see anything in it that keeps me from posting. Can anyone who has a daily event let me know how to do this? Thanks :)

5 answers to this question

It could be the length of your post as from what I remember when I did events that I couldn't write too much so hope that helps.

• Like 1

From what i remember, posting the same event over and over even if different days gets flagged up as a duplicate.  What category does a walk in clinic fall into?

• Like 2

I've also changed category, discussion, education, and self help I think other one was - with charity. Will try shortening and see if that helps. Thank you both for your replies :)

MrsSeren - you led me to direction that helped. First I shortened, then when got flagged again, I changed a few things in the text. Seems odd they wouldn't have some way for groups or events that meet every day to post without having to do 5 a day and this kind of manipulation. Thanks!

6 hours ago, VeritasMcMaster said:

MrsSeren - you led me to direction that helped. First I shortened, then when got flagged again, I changed a few things in the text. Seems odd they wouldn't have some way for groups or events that meet every day to post without having to do 5 a day and this kind of manipulation. Thanks!

I was gonna suggest that next once you shortened it to edit the event post; you're welcome!

• Like 1