New Homes link?

BossGuinevere

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, BossGuinevere said:

Can someone tell me how to get to the new homes on my premium account? I abandoned my old house to get one of the new ones,, but when I click on the button to get my home,, it just shows the same old ones and not the houseboats or Bellisaria.. help

The current Traditional Houses and Houseboats are mostly unavailable -- there are occasional abandons every day and LL releases another region every day or two or so (originally Mon, Wed, Fri, but that has varied a bit lately).

You can either periodically refresh, hoping to snag one, or go back to your older home until larger batches are released.  LL will be doing a large Camper/Trailer release sometime in the next month or two (roughly).  There will also be more new themes in future months.

If you want to keep your tier free for refreshing the 'claim your home' page, you could rent a place or there are various places where you can set home to and some places even offer freebie rooms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, BossGuinevere said:

Can someone tell me how to get to the new homes on my premium account? I abandoned my old house to get one of the new ones,, but when I click on the button to get my home,, it just shows the same old ones and not the houseboats or Bellisaria.. help

You are doing everything you're supposed to do; there's no special link.  The problem with the new homes is they sell out fast (as has been answered here already). I just wanted to emphasize that you're on the proper screen; it just takes some patience to wait for one to pop up either as a new release or as an abandoned house. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for all the responses from me also.  I was looking for that information and didn't want to start a new thread if the answer was already here somewhere.

In fact I just went premium to join the fun and hopefully get one of those gorgeous house boats.

Now time to test my patience and my luck 😊 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Evarne said:

Thank you for all the responses from me also.  I was looking for that information and didn't want to start a new thread if the answer was already here somewhere.

In fact I just went premium to join the fun and hopefully get one of those gorgeous house boats.

Now time to test my patience and my luck 😊 

Go ahead and join some of the inworld Bellisseria groups and join in on the fun there -- no requirement to already own a home there.

Good luck with the refreshing - and the patience.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Go ahead and join some of the inworld Bellisseria groups and join in on the fun there -- no requirement to already own a home there.

Good luck with the refreshing - and the patience.  :)

I will and THANK YOU, I'll take all the luck that is on offer 😄

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.