HELP! MY ITEMS ARE SLOWLY DISAPPEARING!!!

Shiloh Davros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please help! Every time I completely change my avatar using "Replace Current Outfit" my Elements number begins a countdown. At LEAST 2 items each second seem to be disappearing but I have no idea which ones! I just want this to stop! What's happening!? 

I am using Firestorm-Releasex64 6.0.2.56680

Here is the video preview of what it looks like right after I hit "Replace Current Outfit". I have cleared inventory cache, and all other caches. If I have to do a clean-reinstall, I will.

https://i.gyazo.com/23e552815988d516e730db248b676d29.mp4

3 answers to this question

Did you start a mass delete some moments before? Emptying trash actually works at about that speed.... so when you finally decide to delete that pile of thousands of SPAM notecards you might end up seeing a constant item decrease even minutes later..

PS: do you have a slow connection/slow sim? Actually the number of items in the folder "current outfit" seems to count - my item count goes up and down when replacing outfits ... when the simulator your current location is on is pretty slow this might take a while...

Edited by Fionalein

20 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Did you start a mass delete some moments before? Emptying trash actually works at about that speed.... so when you finally decide to delete that pile of thousands of SPAM notecards you might end up seeing a constant item decrease even minutes later..

PS: do you have a slow connection/slow sim? Actually the number of items in the folder "current outfit" seems to count - my item count goes up and down when replacing outfits ... when the simulator your current location is on is pretty slow this might take a while...

No, I did not start a mass delete. I always empty my trash whenever I open anything. And I tested my internet and it's performing very well still. I will try changing again and see if it only removes the same number of items I was wearing. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

It's very likely nothing to worry about & not a bug.

Every item you are currently wearing has a link created in your Current Outfit folder (COF) of your inventory.
Each time you change outfit, the number of links in the COF folder will change, which will change the number of elements in your inventory total.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.