SL16B SWAGINATOR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okies...

>>>>  Got it to work, reattached HUD.   

Picked up the Swaginator HUD, added/attached, got the clue on the HID and in local chat + SLURL for the first gift, TP'd over, picked it up and the clue for the 2nd gift appeared on the HUD but not in chat with the location SLURL.

So how does this work?

Thanks.

Edited by Pixels Sideways

2 hours ago, Pixels Sideways said:

Picked up the Swaginator HUD, added/attached, got the clue on the HID and in local chat + SLURL for the first gift, TP'd over, picked it up and the clue for the 2nd gift appeared on the HUD but not in chat with the location SLURL.

That happened for me also - But I found the third box in the Time Machine (Tapestry of Time) sim - then the second clue appeared in chat with SLURL. (It's at movie theater). When you get that one the fourth will appear with SLURL in chat. I haven't opened the boxes yet so I dunna know wot's indare.

What you get (just a list as I haven't taken pics, as they're not my thing, really) :-

Gift 1: Basket with Burger and Fries, Ketchup and Mustard, Napkin Dispenser, Straw Holder, Tray with Milkshakes.

Gift 2: Four different colour benches and tables (half high LoD half low LoD).

Gift 3: Pink and red counters, signs, pink and red stools (very low LoD to high LoD).

Gift 4: Pink and red Jukeboxes and notecard of '50s streams.

If you're a Premium member you can collect a '50s diner (to put the gifts in) from the usual gift regions (I got mine from Unttan).

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

What you get (just a list as I haven't taken pics, as they're not my thing, really) :-

Gift 1: Basket with Burger and Fries, Ketchup and Mustard, Napkin Dispenser, Straw Holder, Tray with Milkshakes.

Gift 2: Four different colour benches and tables (half high LoD half low LoD).

Gift 3: Pink and red counters, signs, pink and red stools (very low LoD to high LoD).

Gift 4: Pink and red Jukeboxes and notecard of '50s streams.

If you're a Premium member you can collect a '50s diner (to put the gifts in) from the usual gift regions (I got mine from Unttan).

Okay, that makes sense as the Premium gift this month is a 50's style diner. That stuff would be used to decorate its inners. :)

edit: /me laffs as I read your last line just as I hit the post button

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.