Friend Request History

XRockstarX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to find a history of friend requests with dates sent to a specific avatar. Is it possible to find the dates that I have sent a friend request to one person? The chat logs only save IM chat and not local chat. I am using firestorm and I see no setting to save local chat logs. I think this used to be an option on older viewers. Is there any way to retrieve this information? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

far as I'm aware and I've been in SL for 12 years now,  there has never been anyway of doing this.   but logging chat on fs is pretty easy.

ctrl-p

Privacy tab>logs and transscripts  turn all that on.  if you want to save the location of them

network and files tab>directories.

7 hours ago, XRockstarX said:

I am trying to find a history of friend requests with dates sent to a specific avatar. Is it possible to find the dates that I have sent a friend request to one person? The chat logs only save IM chat and not local chat. I am using firestorm and I see no setting to save local chat logs. I think this used to be an option on older viewers. Is there any way to retrieve this information? Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no way to retrieve a chat you have not already logged.

However, if the person *accepted* those friend requests, you would have a calling card added to your inventory each time the request was accepted. You can right click on each calling card and look at Properties to see when it was acquired, and that should be the date they accepted the friend request. 

Just saying in Firestorm, you can still save nearby chat and here is how: Preferences > Privacy > Logs & Transcripts then tick the box that says save nearby chat transcript.  Tada; nearby chat is saved! :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.