ok, i am gonna try this friend thing

Littlemouse Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have been on and off second life for many, many years. when i first joined a bunch of friends from another site joined with me. they have all since dropped off. i have made a few friends here and there but because of my weird schedule, i cannot come in world as much as i would like too and friends drop off.  i love second life and if i had more friends to hang out with, i would make an attempt to come in world more often. i get bored very quickly. so, if your interested in being friends and can put up with my weird schedule, hit me up.

here's a little info about me.  first, i am single. in rl and sl. i am over 50 yrs old. actually closer to 60.  i am not into clubbing.  i don't mind going to a club but i do not want my entire second life existence to be in a bar.  i can be friends with any age group, male or female. i am not looking for a hook up, however if a relationship was to develop,  i am not opposed to it. i do like men quite a bit. i don't mind shopping but i don't want to spend all my time doing that either.  i want to find people to explore with. go horseback riding, do water sports, go to the beach, etc.  if you would like to know more, send me a message in world or drop me a line here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

i have been on and off second life for many, many years. when i first joined a bunch of friends from another site joined with me. they have all since dropped off. i have made a few friends here and there but because of my weird schedule, i cannot come in world as much as i would like too and friends drop off.  i love second life and if i had more friends to hang out with, i would make an attempt to come in world more often. i get bored very quickly. so, if your interested in being friends and can put up with my weird schedule, hit me up.

here's a little info about me.  first, i am single. in rl and sl. i am over 50 yrs old. actually closer to 60.  i am not into clubbing.  i don't mind going to a club but i do not want my entire second life existence to be in a bar.  i can be friends with any age group, male or female. i am not looking for a hook up, however if a relationship was to develop,  i am not opposed to it. i do like men quite a bit. i don't mind shopping but i don't want to spend all my time doing that either.  i want to find people to explore with. go horseback riding, do water sports, go to the beach, etc.  if you would like to know more, send me a message in world or drop me a line here.

Heyas Littlemouse, here is some advice I gave to someone else a week or two ago and I think it worked out great for them.  Check out the new SL continent Bellisseria... there are 2 groups in specific that are very active... Bellisseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community .  Even if you do not have a Linden house there, the community life is really popping and they even have a horseback riding club there.... Just a thought!  I have loved every minute of being in Belli and for the first few weeks I did not even have a home there.  Eventually i did get one but there are lots of folks here that are active and engaged that do not have homes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Heyas Littlemouse, here is some advice I gave to someone else a week or two ago and I think it worked out great for them.  Check out the new SL continent Bellisseria... there are 2 groups in specific that are very active... Bellisseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community .  Even if you do not have a Linden house there, the community life is really popping and they even have a horseback riding club there.... Just a thought!  I have loved every minute of being in Belli and for the first few weeks I did not even have a home there.  Eventually i did get one but there are lots of folks here that are active and engaged that do not have homes.

i do have a house there. i'm actually sitting on my front porch. i will have to look those groups up. thanks for the info.

• Like 1

There is a Bellisseria Riding Club for the horse lovers and also a fishing group!

Here's an events page, https://www.bellisseriahappenings.com/

but there are also always things popping up from impromptu house parties to gathering at one of the pubs, coffee shops, or community center. Last week some of us did a "slow tour" on tricycles, horses, and roller skates.

4 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

There is a Bellisseria Riding Club for the horse lovers and also a fishing group!

Here's an events page, https://www.bellisseriahappenings.com/

but there are also always things popping up from impromptu house parties to gathering at one of the pubs, coffee shops, or community center. Last week some of us did a "slow tour" on tricycles, horses, and roller skates.

thanks.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 5:18 AM, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Yeppers. Join us. We have organized rides every Sunday @2PM SLT.

As Co-President of the group I can help you with anything you need. 

Hit me up In World :D 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.