suggestions finding FANCY nail design omega appliers

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm interested in locating fancy nail designs for the omega applier system.  I have thee EMPIRE ultra long coffin nails.  I'm still very new at the SL thing...  I have searched on MP and done a search inworld using key words 'omega appliers nails' with not a lot of luck.... 

Does anyone who is more familiar have any suggestions for specific places I can try? 

I really like the [FORMANAILS] BALLERINA nail design - but - from my understanding they won't work on my EMPIRE ultra long nails.  I'm open to designs though...  Just looking for for cool places I can purchase from.  I appreciate any advise/ help.

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

I'm interested in locating fancy nail designs for the omega applier system.  I have thee EMPIRE ultra long coffin nails.  I'm still very new at the SL thing...  I have searched on MP and done a search inworld using key words 'omega appliers nails' with not a lot of luck.... 

Does anyone who is more familiar have any suggestions for specific places I can try? 

I really like the [FORMANAILS] BALLERINA nail design - but - from my understanding they won't work on my EMPIRE ultra long nails.  I'm open to designs though...  Just looking for for cool places I can purchase from.  I appreciate any advise/ help.

Marketplace in the search field type  Nails+omega and you get 5985 results.   Surely you can't have discounted that many already?

7 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Marketplace in the search field type  Nails+omega and you get 5985 results.   Surely you can't have discounted that many already?

i'm pretty new in this too, you have a link for us?

ƚԋαɳƙʂ ყσυ ʂσ ɱυƈԋ ,
ყσυ'ɾ αʅɯαყʂ ʂσ ɳιƈҽ αɳԃ ʂɯҽҽƚ
🤗
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.