Experience

Christina Aedipo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have changed my premium membership from one avatar to another. But I forgot that on the avatar which I removed from premium, I had an experience, that's spread in all kind of scripts in my sim.

Is it possible to move it to the avatar which is premium now? Will my experience disapear? I'm afraid many things will just stop working

that's a really good question Christina.  What happens to existing experience-enabled products when the account which owns the Experience Key is no longer current

i have no idea, but am certainly interested in what the answer might be. I could guess at what I think might or should happen from the don't-break-existing-content policy but not absolutely with any certainty

Edited by Mollymews

I believe nothing will happen to the Experience or the scripts running on that Experience.

You just won't be able to compile new (or recompile old scripts) for the Experience.

I don't know if Experience can be transferred (doubt it), or if you can compile scripts for it with another Premium (but it would make sense if you could).

You can set an experience to a group. Among the group abilities are "Experience Admin" and "Experience Contributor", so group members with these abilities should be able to maintain an experience in its entirety.

But I don't know if it's possible to apply the group setting to an experience after the group owner has stopped being a premium member without LL intervention.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.