Mesh Head for Maitreya Body

LizFlorida

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Liz, I'm no professional but the head itself is not really what will make you look how you want - although it can help. An example would be if you google Catwa Catya head and look at the images, all the faces seen are using that head, but different skins. It's the skin that is key. I would suggest you start your quest by looking for more mature skin appliers for mesh heads. One example I found on googling 'mature skins mesh head' was this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Izzies-Age-Yourself-LeLutka-Bento/11968726?id=11968726&slug=Izzies-Age-Yourself-LeLutka-Bento by Izzie for Lelutka's bento head. There's so much out there and it's all down to personal taste! Good luck.

• Thanks 1

I went with Catwa Eva for Neph, and later went with Genus Strong. I didn't want to end up with the 'yet another Catya' look, and like the stronger jaw of those heads. I think it's more about the skin, though. I'd suggest you grab a demo of the heads you want to try, and a demo of the skins you're interested in, and try them together. Heads are pretty expensive, and a rather important detail of your avatar's appearance overall, so let the selection process take its time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.