babbalooba

How long until upgrade to Premium account takes effect?

Question

I upgraded my basic account to Premium by paying the single annual fee.  The payment is verified in my account history, but I am still listed as having a basic account on my dashboard, and can not  access the Premium benefits. How long do I have to wait until the upgrade is recognised by Second Life?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, babbalooba said:

I upgraded my basic account to Premium by paying the single annual fee.  The payment is verified in my account history, but I am still listed as having a basic account on my dashboard, and can not  access the Premium benefits. How long do I have to wait until the upgrade is recognised by Second Life?

no waiting at all normally, try a relog on the page, or check if your payment really took place or possibly got declined.
If no reason shows up, contact support.

• Like 3

Fox is correct.  I upgraded an alt recently and it was instant.  You should check with support

• Like 1

Thank you for your responses.  It is as I suspected: something has gone wrong. The payment has cleared on my credit card,  so I wrote to support. There will be a delay, since it is a holiday, but I am sure they will clear it up. Thanks again :)

• Like 1