Can't login SL since hours

Doc Carling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a  little girl avatar that I havent been able to log  in for the past week-- I dont know what to do,,Help  She gets to roughly 80 percent log in and stalls  and I have to hard reboot my  system.. So please explain what I need  as she was working fine  and now  not at all...

getting lots of issues right now with log ins, the last 12 hours my avatar won't appear, my inventory only loads 40k of 260k inventory and other people are having log in and general issues making it impossible to log in and other problems, I have run a speedtest after a hard reset on my router and even reinstalled FS but same thing is happening, load to 40k with an invisible avatar, I even called my service provider to see if there were any issues after a good speed test result and no issues there...so what is going on?

Also I'm running on a comp more than capable to cope with a larger inventory etc

• 2 weeks later...

I am logged in every day into Second Life , from Dj'ing,  running my Club and raising horses, Since last night about 7 pm SL time ,  I have been getting error messages that firestorm is doing Another repair and updates on Firestorm.. When I tried too log on this morning , Again,  it shows its still down for upgrading ..  Wish the folks with firestorm wakes up and let people know in Advance they will be doing repairs and upgrades prior and at least give a estimated time when the system will be back,   Folks pay hard earned money too be apart of second life,  but it seems like Firestorm doesn't care or  know what the common respect is ,  giving Us fair warning before they start working on firestorm ..  Like the old saying goes,  work with Us and we will work with you..  

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, 00000Mike00000 said:

I am logged in every day into Second Life , from Dj'ing,  running my Club and raising horses, Since last night about 7 pm SL time ,  I have been getting error messages that firestorm is doing Another repair and updates on Firestorm.. When I tried too log on this morning , Again,  it shows its still down for upgrading ..  Wish the folks with firestorm wakes up and let people know in Advance they will be doing repairs and upgrades prior and at least give a estimated time when the system will be back,   Folks pay hard earned money too be apart of second life,  but it seems like Firestorm doesn't care or  know what the common respect is ,  giving Us fair warning before they start working on firestorm ..  Like the old saying goes,  work with Us and we will work with you..  

Okay, I'm confused now... even if Firestorm were somehow "down", which I haven't heard anything about, it doesn't need to be "up" for you to log into Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.