How can I access Aditi?

gluefetish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried to enter Aditi with my Second Life account, trying my old and current password, but a user / password error occurs. I had not entered before. I have read the article in "http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid", and it reported that this error could occur, and if it did occur, I had to contact support. I have searched the different forums, but I can not find a way to proceed. Should I send a ticket?. If so, I can not find the option "Access to Aditi" or similar option in the "Issue type" field or other fields. Can someone tell me how I should proceed?.

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, gluefetish said:

I have tried to enter Aditi with my Second Life account, trying my old and current password, but a user / password error occurs. I had not entered before. I have read the article in "http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid", and it reported that this error could occur, and if it did occur, I had to contact support. I have searched the different forums, but I can not find a way to proceed. Should I send a ticket?. If so, I can not find the option "Access to Aditi" or similar option in the "Issue type" field or other fields. Can someone tell me how I should proceed?.

Thank you.

The last time I checked people with old accounts could still get to Aditi without issues but any newish SL citizens had to send in a ticket. Not sure what category you would choose but something technical like unable to connect?   Not sure if this is still the case. Been very quiet over on Aditi for quite some time.   Good luck. 

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

The last time I checked people with old accounts could still get to Aditi without issues but any newish SL citizens had to send in a ticket. Not sure what category you would choose but something technical like unable to connect?   Not sure if this is still the case. Been very quiet over on Aditi for quite some time.   Good luck. 

Thank you so much.

No, it is not "unnable to connect" error. I'm sure because I tried yesterday to connect and the error was "unnable to connect", but today error changed to "Unable to initiate session" and recommended to check username, password, and "Caps" key. I'll send ticket with the most similar category that I can find. Thank you for your response.

1 hour ago, gluefetish said:

Thank you so much.

No, it is not "unnable to connect" error. I'm sure because I tried yesterday to connect and the error was "unnable to connect", but today error changed to "Unable to initiate session" and recommended to check username, password, and "Caps" key. I'll send ticket with the most similar category that I can find. Thank you for your response.

Actually I understood that. Just thinking that would be the closest topic listed in the choices for support. Hope you get there. Look for the mesh sandboxes. They are quiet.  Mesh Sandbox 2, 4 etc I think. 

10 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Actually I understood that. Just thinking that would be the closest topic listed in the choices for support. Hope you get there. Look for the mesh sandboxes. They are quiet.  Mesh Sandbox 2, 4 etc I think. 

I sent the ticket.

Yes, that's the reason why I want to access Aditi, because I'm learning Mesh, and I want to build Mesh objets. Then, I need to test Mesh objects. When I have access to Aditi, I will look for the region that you said me. Thank you so much for your help.

You got your ticket in. In a day or two you should be able to get in with your current password.

Every Thursday there is a Server Beta UG meeting at 3 PM SLT in Morris. If you are having problems 'in' ADITI this is a good place to ask what is going on.

You'll find your inventory sort of syncs with your AGNI inventory within 24 hours of logging out. It can get confusing when you are developing in ADITI and updating in AGNI then later looking for your AGNI update in ADITI... I use development folders like Paint H-160 Black. I start with the folder on ADITI. At some point I will upload things to AGNI. When the AGNI stuff appears in my ADITI folders I move the development stuff to that folder. To make it easy to know what is ADITI and AGNI I put all my ADITI stuff in folders named ADITI. 

Stuff you delete in AGNI never deletes in ADITI. 

51 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

You got your ticket in. In a day or two you should be able to get in with your current password.

Every Thursday there is a Server Beta UG meeting at 3 PM SLT in Morris. If you are having problems 'in' ADITI this is a good place to ask what is going on.

You'll find your inventory sort of syncs with your AGNI inventory within 24 hours of logging out. It can get confusing when you are developing in ADITI and updating in AGNI then later looking for your AGNI update in ADITI... I use development folders like Paint H-160 Black. I start with the folder on ADITI. At some point I will upload things to AGNI. When the AGNI stuff appears in my ADITI folders I move the development stuff to that folder. To make it easy to know what is ADITI and AGNI I put all my ADITI stuff in folders named ADITI. 

Stuff you delete in AGNI never deletes in ADITI. 

Thank you so much for the information.

The ticket was ressolved quickly, and I was able to enter ADITI and do tests. I uploaded a mesh object several times, making changes, to understand how the mesh works. Now I'm learning Blender to make better Mesh objects

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.