pay option

puneetg30

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, 

I m working on a dialog box and the dialog box contains a button for L$1 and i want that after clicking on button, the user will pay me money and get his product. I dont want to right click and pay. I want it to happen using the dialog box.

Please reply ASAP... thank you

I don't know exactly what your setup looks like,  but you might consider just setting the click action on your vendor to BUY so that a customer doesn't have to deal with dialogs at all. Set it to give contents on payment of L$1.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, puneetg30 said:

YES, you are right but how can if i use the setPayPrice, then also i need to right click and pay... but i want the user to pay money when he clicks button on dialog box

It's a security feature, you cannot summon a pay dialog through script, the user has to open it themselves.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

I don't know exactly what your setup looks like,  but you might consider just setting the click action on your vendor to BUY so that a customer doesn't have to deal with dialogs at all. Set it to give contents on payment of L$1.

yes you are right.. but you know new scripter.. so was trying to do that

4 hours ago, puneetg30 said:

yes you are right.. but you know new scripter.. so was trying to do that

Ah, OK.  That's not a scripting thing, though. Just select your object, open the editor, and set the click action from the dropdown menu on the General page

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.