A suggestion group

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Its got nothing to do if I like or if dont, its always the typical response here on the SL forums, most of the time the replies are always negative not just mine but others that have posted, it as if a group known posters are additive junkies to dispell anything that's posted if it does not suit their agenda,  

• Haha 1

Again, there's this thing called "reality" that doesn't care about your feelings or about your whinging.

You asked. You got answers.

Your personal opinions concerning those who disagree with you (or anyone else) are irrelevant to this thread. they were irrelevant to your prior threads - all of which were "making suggestions" - and will be irrelevant to any future thread of such nature.

If they'd wanted a Suggestion area outside of the JIRA, one would have been made.

7 minutes ago, greek Wingtips said:

I have seen you before solar, you always seem very high on negativity, when is your next fix???

That's nice.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant to the thread.

Don't like my responses/reading my posts? There's an Ignore feature. Use it.

Edited by Solar Legion

2 hours ago, greek Wingtips said:

Some of you posters and you know who are  must think you own this forum and discount what anyone says if it does not fit your agenda like I said its suggestion, and I really don't give a rats behind what your anti feelings are about my suggestion  all I know is this and that's SL is losing members and many I speak to feel  SL is becoming stale, hence the suggestions title.

A suggestion box that's easy to find and post here is a good idea and the reason I mention it is that SL needs new life and members are the best thing to gauge what might be needed to bring fresh input to SL

Good grief Charlie Brown. There already is a suggestion box. It's called a Jira. And it gets looked at daily by Linden employees, unlike the forums.

Go ahead. Do your suggestion box. Create a thread for it in GD. Then sit back and count the years until LL finally gets around to doing any of them. We asked for mesh. We got sculpts. How many years later did we finally get mesh? Yeah. That isn't going to change anymore than the "we don't get involved in resident disputes" is ever going to change.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
spaces make words make sense
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.