Help with Belleza Jake mesh body

TheTott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! so my friend got a mesh body from the same place as mine (but male) from Belleza and we're having some issues. Such as, when the hud first pops up, it wont let us click it to open it and when it does, it doesn't let us change the skin tone, eyes, or even look at the alpha layer to remove parts. It wont let us select anything. We tried on a different computer just to see if it was just his acing up but it was doing the same thing on mine as well.  We've read the instructions over and over again and still nothing is working. The body can be applied to his avatar no problem but its just the customization that's having issues. 

1 hour ago, TheTott said:

Hi! so my friend got a mesh body from the same place as mine (but male) from Belleza and we're having some issues. Such as, when the hud first pops up, it wont let us click it to open it and when it does, it doesn't let us change the skin tone, eyes, or even look at the alpha layer to remove parts. It wont let us select anything. We tried on a different computer just to see if it was just his acing up but it was doing the same thing on mine as well.  We've read the instructions over and over again and still nothing is working. The body can be applied to his avatar no problem but its just the customization that's having issues. 

He should join the Belleza inworld group and ask there.  My partners alt had hud issues when he first got the Jake (it had somehow rotated on his screen)  the people in that group where very helpful. I think a redelivery of the body and hud sorted it.  

Are you trying to change the eyes with the body HUD?

Are you other HUDs working alright?

It would be useful if you could post a picture, it sounds like you might have something in front of the Belleza HUD and that is why you can't click on it, have you tried detaching every other HUD before starting to work with the Belleza Body HUD?

You shouldn't just minimize a HUD, because depending on how they are built they can still block each other (even if you don't see them) every time you are done with a HUD, detach it, leaving it attached can cause all sorts of problems and bog you down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.