how to increase linden homes increase parcel land capacity

SanJB85

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone

So, I have been on SL for almost 3 years but I recently just got really into it, so I am stll learning things and I appreciate your help on this ^_^

I just upgraded to a premium account, and got a linden home, it should be at 1024m but i am only using 512m now, and the maximum land impact is 175, I would love to add more things or even all the objects in say the kitchen set i bought or the living room..etc.. is there anyway to increase the parcel land capacity? Helpppppppppppp please 💖

In addition to what has already been said; no there is no way to increase the available space and Land Impact of your current Linden home.

You will either have to

a) wait till a new Linden home is available that is 1024sqm in size
b) abandon your home and purchase a 1024sqm plot on mainland, however the building you place on it will count toward your total amount of Li unlike with Linden Homes.
c) make do with what you currently have.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, SanJB85 said:

Hi everyone

So, I have been on SL for almost 3 years but I recently just got really into it, so I am stll learning things and I appreciate your help on this ^_^

I just upgraded to a premium account, and got a linden home, it should be at 1024m but i am only using 512m now, and the maximum land impact is 175, I would love to add more things or even all the objects in say the kitchen set i bought or the living room..etc.. is there anyway to increase the parcel land capacity? Helpppppppppppp please 💖

It's so nice to read you are really enjoying SL! 

There are also some Mainland areas which have 2x Prim allowance, but you would first need to pay the purchase price to the seller and then your free 1024 m2 Premium Tier would apply each month thereafter.  Two areas I know of with the 2x prim allowance are called Bay City and Horizons.  If you get a 1024 m2 in either of these areas you will have 702 prim (land impact) allowance!  \🙂/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.