Teleport disconnects - a tip/workaround

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, someone at Firestorm listened to me, because I see that they now have a link for this. https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_tp_fail  And within that page you'll see... "If you crash or get logged out on all or most TPs, then you may need to add new DNS numbers in your system's networking settings. Mac users may also be experiencing other issues like an empty friends list or trouble viewing rigged mesh. Please see this page for instructions."

But will I get any credit, or a free gift?... Noooo....Oh well, I just was hoping it might help others. 😊

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, Danraka said:

Well, someone at Firestorm listened to me, because I see that they now have a link for this. https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_tp_fail  And within that page you'll see... "If you crash or get logged out on all or most TPs, then you may need to add new DNS numbers in your system's networking settings. Mac users may also be experiencing other issues like an empty friends list or trouble viewing rigged mesh. Please see this page for instructions."

But will I get any credit, or a free gift?... Noooo....Oh well, I just was hoping it might help others. 😊

Hi Danraka! We love to give credit where credit is due. We also love a community that doesn't hesitate to give back and help others when they're able to. 🙂 

However, in this instance, this page Firestorm Wiki - TP Fail was first written in February 2013 and updated a few times. And this page Firestorm Wiki - DNS Fail was first written in April 2012 and was last updated January 2019 to update an external link. You can check the revision history in the menu that runs down the side of the Wiki pages. 🙂 

However, we still offer a free viewer, free updates, and free support. That's right. All free. But wait! There's more. Also for a limited time, you can get a free KittyCatS CareKitty. I hope you and others take advantage of this awesome gift made with love during these challenging times. 🙂 

Free! KittyCatS CareKitty!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.