LL dont allow cash out

mini Udimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(sorry for english)

I haven't been cashout money in over 2 years. 2 weeks ago i cashout 3times. then tried again. opened a ticket it says blocked my money  and an agent wanted my goverment id and home adress bill.

i sent my documents. she/he asked me what I did work  i replied. then he is asked and wanted many things i sent everything and i replied every questions.

but still agent dont unblock my money. still "In Progress"    have been one week. I tried to talk to other people they are not answered me. finally i give up cash out my money and i said pay back to my account my money. and unbelievable but he/she is said "NO! your money stay -in progress-" 

SO... linden lab stolen my 1000 usd. i cannot take my own money, they are not pay back to my account, i cannot  reach another agent or manager/director or someone else.

i lost my 1000 usd everyone be careful about cash out. 

Edited by mini Udimo
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mini Udimo said:

i lost my 1000 usd everyone be careful about cash out.

you will loose nothing, unless somewhere in the proces you raised red flags with giving wrong information.
If your status is still " in progress" keep checking your support case.
Panicking and the will to interrupt the current process will perhaps raise some more questions and they might want to have a closer look at the info.

Keep your patience and answer all questions send to you, thats the only thing to, and can, do.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hey there mini Udimo!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with your account and your Process Credit Request. Since we cannot assist with these types of issues on the Forums, and we see that you currently have a case open about this issue (Case # 1326196), we strongly encourage you to refer to your current open case if you have any questions or concerns about your account.

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.