Looking for forum heads who like to talk music

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read your thread's title and I thought, finally we have a good use for this section.

But I'm not sure if the Moderators will see this in a different light... I mean maybe this forum section is meant for advertising and the usual "Post your favourite club here" threads. If someone comes in and started a thread that says "Mozart or Handel.. who'd you rather?" ... will that person be given a warning PM for spamming or the thread gets locked for being Out of Topic?

I mean wouldn't it be nice to have a forum to talk about Music and anything pertaining to music? I would love to read highly talented musicians agreeing and disagreeing with each other on the merits of using electric vs. acoustic string instruments for their performance. Or, reading a newly composed lyrics from any singers who seeks opinion in the public.. or, just anyone talking about what's the highest octave they can reach without pitching... I would definitely love to read those kind of threads. Maybe you can start, Kaidin?

my main goal here was to just find people who wanted to open up and look to discuss what's happenin. 

good, bad, indifferent... just without the drama

i used to be tha face the jury forum posting fiend...

we'd go for hours on whatever topics, the moderators were easy going. 

i dunno it's the commerce side of things now, but he free flowing art side still lives \m/

i was just hoping to talk about ideas in getting the party really going i'm creating a social networking web ring and i need those who wanna make it do what it do.

I'm up for talking about music theory, composition techniques, instrumental technique, instrumentation, arrangements and such like. And even such sideshow distractions as technical issues relating to streaming music into SL. Don't ask me to play the name game: I've got a memory like a seive when it comes to things like that. What is this 'scene' thing you speak of?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.