IMs & email

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hope  this is right forum… For the past week  I have not been receiving any notifications in my email from the forum and only a couple from my in world groups and friends. Nothing has changed in my account settings for email notifications. I was wondering if anyone has or is experiencing the same problem or if anyone has a fix for this. Thanks 

The first thing to check is your e-mail system's spam filter.  It may be "saving" all of those SL messages for you.  The next thing to check is the e-mail address that you listed in your contact information on your dashboard at secondlife.com.  It's unlikely to have changed all by itself, but you never know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once you have ascertained the issue isn't on "your end", you should file a support ticket. This issue has been an ongoing, off again, on again issue for... well, since the beginning. Sometimes it can be fixed, sometimes not.

The one thing you should definitely try is resetting the settings. You know, uncheck the checkie box, apply/save/whatever they are calling it these days, then recheck the checkie box, and... well... you know the rest. 

ETA: Just saw on another forum where someone seems to be having the same issue. Still, make certain the issue isn't on your end and try the reset settings before filing a ticket.  LL may or may not be aware there is an issue.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.