i need help!!!!!

Nelle2212

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i'm trying to a project where i'm making a Time capsule for a class. i'm have trouble just starting it. it has to be able for other to interact with it and i'm Sooo Lost. i'm not really good with things like this and any help is better than nothing!

4 answers to this question

Thanks Kolby! my request is relative to Second life. I'm new to Second life in general, and i have no idea where my help request should go in the first place. if you know what i should do, please help me.

The simplest "time capsule" can be just a box prim that you drop things into. Give group members access to the box so they can copy it or objects in it, and you're done.  If you want to get fancier, you can add a simple vendor script that gives the contents of the box to anyone who touches it. The easiest place to get one is at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGiveInventoryList.

Could you explain better your project?

For an “interactive time capsule” alone, I think that the simplest way was to start with a teleporter, TPing you around a few places that portrait the same place in different years

As an example:

catedral_se.jpg

1. Theatro São José (San Joseph Theater) in 1860, which was demolished for the construction of the Sé cathedral.

2. Sé Cathedral under construction in 1938.

3. Sé Cathedral around 1960.

4. Sé Cathedral today.

I was finding the pics for my answers, and now I saw that Rolig had a different idea for a “time capsule” than mine :smileyhappy:

Actually, if you can give us a better idea of your project, we would be capable to help you better :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.