Edit Picks

Willingtoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do I edit Picks in My Profile? There is no "add", "+" or other button. I haven't placed anything in there but some places are in there.

Could somebody burn the Wiki? It was useful in 2006 when I was here but now it is all based on old viewer versions.

I have searched this forum and elsewhere with no up to date assistance found. If you know of something please link to it.

Using Linden SLV. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

This is in Profile. Click on the pick, then Edit in the upper right corner to get the Edit window shown on the left:

Edit.jpg.547d441377f5f7c8770f7861b532e54c.jpg

I thank you for that, but it only allows editing of what is already there. No deleting altogether. It was driving me crazy that I could change the SLurl but not delete the thing. I used the answer by ChinRey and was able to right click and delete. But a sincere thanks for your time Jinxy.

Edited by Willingtoo
typo

2 hours ago, ChinRey said:

It's not in your profile but a separate item in the "Me" menu:

581323320_Skjermbilde(1966).png.19b81e0d56f3e8d8fe6f88ad4fb520eb.png

Thanks ChinRey. From there I was able to right click and delete the items as opposed to simple "editing" them. Crazy, right? Also I looked under "Me" about 4 times. I guess I was frustration blind. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I indeed am now able to delete using the white and green arrow. And adding a new Pick is much easier now. I feel like using the "Me" option enabled the direct Profile method you prefer. I have no proof of this other than 2 days of poking at the "My Profile" dialog every 30 minutes for 10 minutes... Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.