Making Friendo's <3

Ishtara Nyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been on SL for quite a while, I usually take a hiatus every once in a while because of RL... so, when I return everyone is either gone or no longer talkative. 

I guess I'm just looking for people who are easy to talk to, likes to hangout in odd sims (sometimes in comfortable silence) and has some stuff in common.

I'm in the middle of building an Adult sim so I'd like to meet someone who isn't afraid to be in... adult surroundings.

I enjoy horror, videogames, music and TV shows. I'm always open to trying out new shows or music, it'd be nice to have someone to exchange likes with.

I'm forever changing my avatar. I mostly stock the Marketplace because I have horrible internet.

I'm just really chilled out, I guess. I am a good shoulder to cry on and don't have a divide between SL and RL.

Let me know if you want to chat.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ishtara Nyn said:

I've been on SL for quite a while, I usually take a hiatus every once in a while because of RL... so, when I return everyone is either gone or no longer talkative. 

I guess I'm just looking for people who are easy to talk to, likes to hangout in odd sims (sometimes in comfortable silence) and has some stuff in common.

I'm in the middle of building an Adult sim so I'd like to meet someone who isn't afraid to be in... adult surroundings.

I enjoy horror, videogames, music and TV shows. I'm always open to trying out new shows or music, it'd be nice to have someone to exchange likes with.

I'm forever changing my avatar. I mostly stock the Marketplace because I have horrible internet.

I'm just really chilled out, I guess. I am a good shoulder to cry on and don't have a divide between SL and RL.

Let me know if you want to chat.

You sound very down to earth and fun. Drop me an IM sometime. I'm always up fro new friends.. Sadly there are too many that have vanished over the years.. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.