AV sitter sequence and AUTO Start/play

WESTCAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi 

I need help with my AV 2 Sitter. I have even made some solo and couples basic poses, but I need help with the auto start script that is supplied.

Basically what I want to try and make is a dance pad.  I have several dance animations that I would like to play in an auto start sequence.

Basically one avatar sits on the pad, and starts doin a solo dance jive, then when a second avatar sits on the same pad, they both start a different kinda jive dance, then after ten seconds, they do another looped dance, then another after a further 10 seconds, and so on.  I have read and understand the instructions for adding in the times loops and syncing them, but it is getting the auto play to work.  I read through the script and it said do not touch anything below this line?  I see it identifies the solo dance/jive by a specific name.  do Ihave to name my dances with the same name?  I have gone through all the videos provided.  I even paid the full $L price for it, so I would truly appretiate some help.  Even just directing me to more videos.  I found a couple but the were not in English.  

thank you 

Jane 

autoplay.JPG

Edited by WESTCAT
add pic

Sounds to me like you need to set up a sequence to do what you want.  Autoplay is a different thing and just determines what animation a couple should start on when a second person sits and what Pose a single sitter is returned to after the 2nd person stands as far as I know.  The best place to ask is the inworld unofficial avsitter group.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Sounds to me like you need to set up a sequence to do what you want.  Autoplay is a different thing and just determines what animation a couple should start on when a second person sits and what Pose a single sitter is returned to after the 2nd person stands as far as I know.  The best place to ask is the inworld unofficial avsitter group.

Thank you  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, Cindy Evanier said:

Right thank you but regarding the AVsitter group, does not appear to be active or able to answer the question, and regarding Questions the AVsitter2 Q&A page seems to be not taking anymore questions?  thank you

QA page shut down in 2017 https://avsitter.com/qa/  

12 minutes ago, WESTCAT said:

Right thank you but regarding the AVsitter group, does not appear to be active or able to answer the question, and regarding Questions the AVsitter2 Q&A page seems to be not taking anymore questions?  thank you

QA page shut down in 2017 https://avsitter.com/qa/  

thats the old page.  AVSitter is here now  https://avsitter.github.io/avsitter2_home.html   and the inworld group is always pretty active from what I see.  

2 minutes ago, WESTCAT said:

NOPE  Q&A link is same and has been down since 2017 

Thats probably because its open source, looked after by  unpaid volunteers and the inworld group is the place to ask.   secondlife:///app/group/ccd07e24-4fdd-750f-f28f-fadd795d32ca/about

I don't know but if nobody is able to help you, its possible what you want it to do is not possible or never been tried before 

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Thats probably because its open source, looked after by  unpaid volunteers and the inworld group is the place to ask.   secondlife:///app/group/ccd07e24-4fdd-750f-f28f-fadd795d32ca/about

I don't know but if nobody is able to help you, its possible what you want it to do is not possible or never been tried before 

OK, there is another way but more labour/pad building and switching intensive :)  thanks

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.