Volume controls for back up instrumentals when singing

AmandaHoliday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to sing is S L. I signed up for a ShoutCast stream, have the BUTT (Broadcast Using This Tool), found a karaoke player and some songs modified for karaoke singers. I even got the MorphVOXPro program. In three trials, my audience claimed the music was barely audible, though they heard my "singing" easily. I contacted the Karaoke player help desk. Their answer was that it's probably he sound controls in S L.. Well, I'm not sure where to look for the trouble spot, and don't understand jargon at all well. I found the on- off button, and called it good. Any hints or ideas expressed in American English or jargon defined in that language welcome

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but I do have a concern about using voice morphing for singing.  When you use a morph, your voice pitch will change.  But, you don't hear yourself.  So...how can you be sure you're on pitch?  Or even in the right key?

Windows general affect all audio on the computer. So, go through your Windows settings. You will have a volume control for the music play back in whatever app is actually playing the music. That feeds into the Shoutcast. Then Shoutcast has audio controls. 

There are a number of places you'll have to check. You'll likely get your best help via in-world groups. Use in-viewer search, select groups, and enter Shoutcast. Pick from the 247 different groups... someone should be able to help you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.