Looking for Make Avatar

XanMon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

27 minutes ago, XanMon said:

Hello,

I need someone who can make build avatar

Avatar will looks furry (+18) Shemale and non sell in shop cause dont like who have same avatar like me.

I'm waiting for answer!

That will cost you some serious money if it should involve custom meshes... but your description is pretty vague, do you want custom mesh, or just a custom skin? 

And this thread should go either into "wanted" or "employment" ;) "your avatar" is the wrong subforum.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XanMon said:

Hello,

I need someone who can make build avatar

Avatar will looks furry (+18) Shemale and non sell in shop cause dont like who have same avatar like me.

I'm waiting for answer!

When Fionalein says it will cost some serious money, she means very likely in the tens of thousands of US $ (possibly many tens of thousands) - because you are not only asking for a custom product but you also do not want the creator to be able to sell any more copies of it to help recoup their invested creation time.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When Fionalein says it will cost some serious money, she means very likely in the tens of thousands of US $ (possibly many tens of thousands) - because you are not only asking for a custom product but you also do not want the creator to be able to sell any more copies of it to help recoup their invested creation time.

Nah, don't underestimate desperate wannabee meshers, $500 US to 1k is most likely possible ... but you get what you pay for =^.^=

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.