Where can I find my birth date that I provided to create my account?

shirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, shirano said:

Where can I find my birth date that I provided to create my account?

not, thats hidden as soon you end the sign up form.

But did you forget your birthday?... that's not happening often, unless.... you perhaps frauded were mistaken with it and didn't give the real one as required.

If you didn't give a wrong one you can send a ticket to LL to repair it, but you'll have to provide proof you'r the legal owner of the account... and one of the proofing things you can guess now: your day of birth....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, shirano said:

I heard that someone was disadvantaged through the wrong date of birth. I did not even know that I tried to check my account's date of birth.
I could not find any way. hmm...Thanks.

Your account creation date or rez day is 7th April 2015.  Open your own profile inworld and you can see it there unless you really do mean your real life date of birth.  If you don't know that we can't help

6 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Your account creation date or rez day is 7th April 2015.  Open your own profile inworld and you can see it there unless you really do mean your real life date of birth.  If you don't know that we can't help

If they used a fake birthday to increase their age and forgot, then oops

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

not, thats hidden as soon you end the sign up form.

But did you forget your birthday?... that's not happening often, unless.... you perhaps frauded were mistaken with it and didn't give the real one as required.

If you didn't give a wrong one you can send a ticket to LL to repair it, but you'll have to provide proof you'r the legal owner of the account... and one of the proofing things you can guess now: your day of birth....

I heard that someone was disadvantaged through the wrong date of birth. I did not even know that I tried to check my account's date of birth.
I could not find any way. hmm...Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If they used a fake birthday to increase their age and forgot, then oops

ya. I have witnessed one or two occasions like this. I suspect this will be the case, but I have to keep recollecting it.

• Confused 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.