AVSitter classes

Bitsy Buccaneer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just curious if anyone knows if there are any teachers or classes for AVSitter? There aren't any on the current Helping Haven and Builders Brewery calendars.

I found it very simple to set up the basics, but got a bit lost in trying to understand what else it can do. I am in the rather quiet group and wish it were busier, I learn so much from questions I haven't thought to ask.

14 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Just curious if anyone knows if there are any teachers or classes for AVSitter? There aren't any on the current Helping Haven and Builders Brewery calendars.

I found it very simple to set up the basics, but got a bit lost in trying to understand what else it can do. I am in the rather quiet group and wish it were busier, I learn so much from questions I haven't thought to ask.

There are the instructional videos... no classes I know about though, ... feel free to IM me if you have any questions ...

example stuff you can do with the basic setup:

• add secondary animations (like facial expressions or bento head animations) with the faces plugin
  • combine different sitter groups (like two independent synchronized couples, or a couple and one independent solo) in one item...
  • reserve object links for other sit scripts like vehicle scripts (want an AV-sitter cuddle for the backseat of your horse avatar drawn carriage (where both horse and carriage driver are not AV-Sit scripted? Easy once you know how)
Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.