Can't acess land controls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I purchased an Island at Gigli Isles. At first I was able to acees land controls, change the name ect, but then when I went to access my account from my laptop an hour later, I wound up on the edge of the sim and nothing was there but space. I logged out then went back and could not access land controls. When I look at about land, it says nobody under owner. I dont even see the name of the island anymore. Other people who have access to the land can see the name I chose for the sim, and they can see me as the owner when they look at land info.

So to sum it up, I cant access my land controls, I cant see my lands name, and it says nobody under land owner. And if I try to teleport out I get logged out. No one else has these issues there. Is this a problem with my SL account?

I'm using the latest viewer, and even tried several others including phoenix, singularity and the old viewer.

I'd just contact support right away. It sounds like an unusual problem (never heard of something similar) and since it might really be only affecting you & your avatar its unlikely to be caught as a system fix. Since you do own an island, you'll have access to live chat concierge which will probably see you to the speediest resolution if you get talking to them.

Thanks for the responses everybody.

It is an unusual problem, I spent hours researching and found no threads or sites anywhere with someone having the same issues.

I did try something however, I had my brother in Texas access my account from there, and he had no problems. He could access land controls and he could see me as the owner through my account. I suppose this means it's an issue with the Internet provider where live in Denver perhaps?

Sometimes when you go from one sim to another, there is a glitch that always has the info on About Land from the previous loaction. It seems to be affected by lag and can`t get stuck like that for a long time sometimes. Try TP`ing in & out of the simand even relogging, it should sort itself out eventually.

The reason you can`t access the controls is because its still trying to update the info box & the time you logged in and the sim wasn`t there and you were on the edge of the one next door, it could have just been restarting at the time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.