Why at times open collar get stucked to some rlv enabled furniture

vishalpleasure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have noticed that at times simple RLV enable object where you can sit and stand on your own unless you are locked behave odd and you get locked into it. Then you can not stand from it or do anything unless you relog or some one else rescue you.

This may not happen all the time, and on same object two people may get different experience even if both are wearing collar and RLV is enabled.

Does any one has any idea about this puzzling phenomena.

--

Thanks,

Vishal

For you; AvSitter is a little weird. If you don't get the wording exactly right with the RLV section the restrictions can stick when they shouldn't. I'd guess that's what happening. Vanilla override with /1vistand. Also of course possible some "duminant" has left your strict mode on.

For others, an overview; Often RLV furniture is set up to lock the OC wearer in place, so being locked in place is quite normal and expected. It's one of the restrictions dominants can place on you, and one of the restrictions you assent to by wearing a collar.

• You can try turning your relay off or ask, that will stop some of it. The relay setting is on the RLV button.
  • Making sure your vanilla mode is turned on will let you override some restrictions you don't wish.
  • You can use your safeword, although that will inform anyone you have as an owner.
  • Short of that, make an alt and set them as an owner to your collar so you can be rescued

I am sure others will give you more ideas. I'm normally on the other end of the leash ;)

Edited by Callum Meriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.