password reset how long should it take

Stormchase Kumaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

You submitted a support ticket or did you use the 'forgot your login information' link?   Have you checked your email associated with your account (including checking in the junk folder)?  

If you submitted a support ticket you should have received an email confirming it was received, and then another email when addressed.  You should be able to look the ticket up to find out it's current status.

If you used the 'forgot login info' link, you should have received an email with directions to follow for logging back in and setting a new password.  I would imagine that this would be something that would be sent fairly quick after you filled out the forgot info form.  

I received the notification in my email saying they received tit  from the automated system and nothing sense then. nothing is in my spam as well. any other ideas would be helpful

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response. 

To provide further details on this ticket, please reply to this email.

This is a password reset ticket for the main SL grid, right?   (If it has to do with the test grid, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a delay in having the support ticket addressed). 

You could follow the link on the confirmation email, to check the status of your support ticket - to make sure that it is still open. 

I'm curious - was there some type of issue or situation that led you to file a support ticket for a password reset rather than using the "forgot password" link on the login screen?  If not, have you tried that route? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.