Wearing Belleza skins on Belleza mesh body

KellySunshine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the Belleza Freya body.  I've mostly used the built in skins.  Yesterday, I went to the Belleza store and noticed they had a gift section - tons of Belleza skins.  I tried a couple on and they wouldn't show up.  Is this the obvious answer of you can only wear skins on a mesh body with an applier, and Belleza is just giving away useless skin layers?  I thought maybe there was a chance it would work since they're coming from the same creator.  Or am I doing something wrong?

It's more than likely they were system body skins..You need appliers for mesh body skins..

A lot of people still are using system bodies and those skins.. the gift may also have been from before mesh appliers came out or before they were too popular..

Did you see a box in the folder at all? A lot of times skin makers will put both in there..

You can also right click on the skin in the folder  and go to properties to see when the skins were created,to see how old they are..

The Belleza body comes with their skins preinstalled. If the free skins are older system skins, which sounds likely,  they're still marvelous for those who use a system body, and plenty still do! If you're using a system head, those freebies may still come in handy: they should show on the system head, and assuming the skin tones match what's in the body (i.e. that they aren't old, retired tones), it gives you some great options for different faces, free! If you use a mesh head as well as a mesh body, however, then yes, those skins are useless to you. But not to everyone, so it's still pretty nice of them to offer them free. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.