Question on new Linden houses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Earlier this year (April or May, I think), it was announced that "later this year" new Linden houses would be available. While I have not seen any official news about when they would become available (other than "later this year"), I was wondering if anyone had heard something. I was hoping that they would become available in conjunction with SL15B but so far nothing.

27 minutes ago, EdmundPendragon said:

Earlier this year (April or May, I think), it was announced that "later this year" new Linden houses would be available. While I have not seen any official news about when they would become available (other than "later this year"), I was wondering if anyone had heard something. I was hoping that they would become available in conjunction with SL15B but so far nothing.

still  :"later this year"

Last report I heard in an interview (think it was Patch at SL15B)  was that they were well underway and looking good. But timing is always an issue and people get pulled off of projects for something more pressing and then that slows things down.  I would "guess" (a big guess) that they would LIKE to have them open early in the Fall when SL gets back into its groove after the summer slow season. That doesn't mean it will happen though.  

When you see some huge new area on the map -- you will know things are close :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.