New to SL, looking to make friends.

Padrama

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am new to second life I think now i'm three days old. I work from home freelancing and I wanted to try and incorportate SL with it, it can be lonely when working on your own. Would be great 

to meet some new friends. Hoping to build up some good friendships, so i get to go to at least one christmas party this year lol. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

• Like 2

It would be helpful if you gave a little more information, like:

• What time (in SL time) do you usually login?
  • What is the sim name (or venue) that you usually hang out in?
  • What are your general interests (keep anything religious or political to yourself - that's the fastest way to make enemies LOL)

I'll give you this about me:

I am usually in-world Fridays through Mondays. I often login between 4 A.M. and 6 A.M. SL Time (even though I am in the West coast of the U.S.) - U often hang out for a large chunk of the day (logging out between noon and sometimes as late as 3 or 4 P.M. SL time). I like to sim-hop a LOT. I go to all kinds of places: G, PG, NAUGHTY, but pretty much to people-watch, because I like doing that. I also love to go sailing and flying all the time, too. Amusement parks and automated tours can fun, also.

I don't "hide" my online status (which is kind of silly because it's too easy to see if you're online or not) - so my profile always shows when I'm in-world.

So, there you go. :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 5:06 AM, Padrama said:

Hello,

I am new to second life I think now i'm three days old. I work from home freelancing and I wanted to try and incorportate SL with it, it can be lonely when working on your own. Would be great 

to meet some new friends. Hoping to build up some good friendships, so i get to go to at least one christmas party this year lol. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Hello Padrama ,

Feel free to IM me , I want to get to know you more because I feel like we have something in common . It's going to be fun :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.