princeofcatz

Accessing "adult" location.groups in search

Question

Hello,

First let me note that I have pursued this question on the "Knowlege Base" first with little luck. What few articles i have found are form 2011 and seem to state the opposite of what i am experiencing.

I  ASSUME I have been age verified. I posted my DOB when creating the account and I have a credit card on file for payment information. (Idea: have some sort of icon or notification an a age verified profile.) On my SL Viewer AND Firestorm, I have I want to access content rated "general, moderate, adult" selected in preferences. I can go to any adult sim. The problem is that search will only give me moderate and safe results, which I am guessing eliminates about 74.3% of the actual results. I kid, but it is frustrating to not be able to locate places people are telling me about. Is there a step i might have missed, or  some sort of fix to try? Thanks so much from a noobie!

PoC

Edited by princeofcatz
spelling

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, princeofcatz said:

Hello,

First let me note that I have pursued this question on the "Knowlege Base" first with little luck. What few articles i have found are form 2011 and seem to state the opposite of what i am experiencing.

I  ASSUME I have been age verified. I posted my DOB when creating the account and I have a credit card on file for payment information. (Idea: have some sort of icon or notification an a age verified profile.) On my SL Viewer AND Firestorm, I have I want to access content rated "general, moderate, adult" selected in preferences. I can go to any adult sim. The problem is that search will only give me moderate and safe results, which I am guessing eliminates about 74.3% of the actual results. I kid, but it is frustrating to not be able to locate places people are telling me about. Is there a step i might have missed, or  some sort of fix to try? Thanks so much!

PoC

I presume you have ticked Adult in search too as well as preferences  [image via Firestorm]

df8e642f4309d85eb75b63c3b6e1fb66.png

32 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I presume you have ticked Adult in search too as well as preferences  [image via Firestorm]

df8e642f4309d85eb75b63c3b6e1fb66.png

Good point and yes, that is selected. So i can actually do a adult search in Firestorm using the non web search, but can't do a search in the same Firestorm using the web search or the search window at tip right of viewer.

15 minutes ago, princeofcatz said:

Good point and yes, that is selected. So i can actually do a adult search in Firestorm using the non web search, but can't do a search in the same Firestorm using the web search or the search window at tip right of viewer.

I have never looked before but websearch also has check boxes  4b25bed78eb3a03578f455cbb4587a63.png

If the Adult box on the Web search is not available, then you'll need to open a Support ticket.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell