Dance balls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do the dance balls come with the dance scripts and music? I have tried some out in the  stores and I don't hear any music with the dances. If they don't have music to go with the dances, is it possible to add my own music and if so, how can I do this? Thank you. - TeresaMarino

They come with the dance animation and the script to operate it, but not with music. The idea of them is that you hear music, perhaps in a club, or from a stream on your land, and you get on a dance ball to dance to it. The animations don't have any connection with the music, so they don't aren't designed to dance in time with it.

2 hours ago, TeresaMarino said:

Do the dance balls come with the dance scripts and music? I have tried some out in the  stores and I don't hear any music with the dances. If they don't have music to go with the dances, is it possible to add my own music and if so, how can I do this? Thank you. - TeresaMarino

what you look for is in a wearable music device or extended gesture with animation and sounds, it are not the regular dance machines/chimera's as Phil already said.

Keep in mind, lot of public places will ban you for using those, also do clubs and other venue's
and ... lot of other residents will mute/block you for it.

Never forget yoú might love your music, but lot of people will get annoyed, itchy and irritated by it.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

6 hours ago, TeresaMarino said:

I wanted it for my own land. I intended to use it in a gazebo or something similar.

You can set a music stream in your Land window. Or you could get a radio that has streams programmed in and use that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.