looking for a female partner to fantasy roleplay with

Charles Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi again,

It took me some time and some timely advice from some thoughtful people to figure out what I am looking for.  I  love the scenarios that Arabeth posted a few months earlier and so I am looking for a female partner with whom I could get dressed up (depending on scenario), explore SL and role play.  I have a great imagination and would love to create some great characters.  I'm new to role playing, so someone experienced would be better, but I am also willing to stumble along with someone new.

Here are the scenarios, but since I plagiarized them from Arabeth, I'm open to other things as well.

Historical

1)      A conquering knight uses a defeated Queen to subdue her people through her devotion to them.

2)      A roman General takes Celtic princess hostage to prevent her people attacking his garrison.

3)      A witch hunter arrives at a village and is so besotted by a local girl he accuses her of witchcraft. Under these conditions, the law entitles him to hold her indefinitely and do whatever is required to extract a confession.

Modern

1)      The wife of a rich businessman is taken hostage. She is strong willed and opinionated, but soon learns her place in this situation.

2)      Castaway. A young woman answers an advertisement in a national paper. A volunteer is required to spend a month on a desert island with a man as an experiment in social behaviour.

I could probably devote an evening to this a week and would prefer someone in the EST timezone ideally.

• 1 month later...

I would love to, but Im new to RPing and well, there is still a lot to learn for me. My timezone is +15 SLT. Well, I want to write stories and thus, I want some pressure to learn how to and so, if you are ready to be a friend to guide me and RP as well, you contact me inworld if interested : susanpoora

Though, I have to tell that these counterparts and stuff are strictly OOC. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.