MP items keep getting randomly delisted

So Whimsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright first off, my apologies, I have no idea where to even post this, considering the thread below this one also deals with gacha items I figured this might be okay here o.o;;;

I made an alt to get rid of 5 years worth of gacha doubles, I started putting gacha items on the MP three days ago and the past two days when I sign in to my gacha sale alt I get the message that some items have been unlisted due to the folders being empty. Yesterday 3 items got unlisted, today it was over 100!

As you can see from the screenshot below, the folders are in fact not empty. I triple checked and it is all set up correctly!

aWDWHfd.png

When I select all of them and mass edit and set to active, they show back up in my store no problem. But what on earth is causing this? The folders are not empty, everything is set up right (as per the video guide on listing gacha items). I have not sold any of the above stock, they remained untouched since the upload. When an item is sold it goes out of stock as per usual, but these items have not sold out. It's driving me crazy because how am I supposed to sell stuff if it keeps getting unlisted because of a faulty error?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

That does sound like my problem with two key differences, I do get a notice (items have been unlisted due to folders being empty when they are not) and it's happened twice in a row while the person in the Jira had it happen 'every other month'. It seems like my bug is more informative yet a lot more aggressive, too :/

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Are you from Belgium?

I am not but I think the bug wants me to be and is taking preventive measures ¬¬

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.