Menu in object

Bedlam Ansome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can purchase (or download free and compile if you know how to do that) AVsitter which is one of the most use products for both furniture and pose props.  

It doesn't happen automatically. Lots of scripting involved to be able for folks to adjust the pose or animation and that is OFTEN needed because of the different sizes of avatars. 

I make a lot of things that animate avatars, and I like using dialog menus. If you look at animation scripts and dialog menu scripts, you'll have the basics to get started.

If it's furniture, AVsitter is free and open source now like Chic mentioned, though I found it a bit too much for most of what I do; it does have the advantage though of being able to adjust height, and x/y positioning on furniture seats, and everyone who has ever sat on a sofa in SL has used their menu at some point.

Really though, it all depends on what type of object it is, what type of animations they are, etc., how you go about it, and how simple or complex you find your own solution to be.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.